By : J.D. Hartung
2020 was hard. But what can we learn from it?
- Family first . . .
- Health and Human Life are fragile . . .
- Don’t take the “little things” for granted . . .
- Just because we read it on-line doesn’t make it true . . .
- The mind is a powerful thing which can be productive and/or destructive. . .
- People are passionate – even when we may be misguided . . .
- Politics are too partisan – and we NEED term limits. . .
- Not everyone shares the same core values – but most of us do. . .
- United beats divided . . .
- We cannot plan for everything . . . but we could have planned better!
At Hartung Schroeder, our firm’s motto “simple solutions for complex times” was adopted in 2019 – before the world-wide Coronavirus Pandemic. Now more than ever we are living in a complex world in need of simple solutions. To that end, the attorneys at Hartung Schroeder are here to serve as your strategic legal partner. For your legal needs in business, family or injury law – please give us a call.
ABOUT J.D. HARTUNG
J.D. is a co-founder and partner at the law firm of Hartung and Schroeder. He started the firm with friend and colleague, Brad Schroeder, after working in both boutique and large, multi-state firms. He saw first-hand that a small firm brings definite advantages to clients. Experienced in general litigation, he serves a wide range of clients including those seeking legal counsel for business, family law issues and personal injury. You can read more about him or get in touch here.