Hartung Schroeder has extensive experience serving startups and emerging companies from private growth-stage companies to large, national enterprises. We advise on all aspects of startup transactions including financing, organizational structure, technology development and intellectual property, and other related issues. Our experience benefits clients on a wide range of matters, including:
- Venture capital/strategic corporate financings;
- General corporate matters, including incorporation, capitalization structures and negotiation of key contracts with vendors, suppliers, lenders and employees;
- Intellectual property, including copyright, patent, and trademark licensing, IP development agreements, infringement issues, and complex IP transactions;
- Joint ventures, including formation, capitalization, governance, operation and sale;
- Mergers and acquisitions, representing both buyers and sellers in public and private transactions;
- Executive compensation, including equity plans, bonus plans, employee benefits and other compensation matters; and,
- Restructurings, addressing preservation of value for shareholders and creditors.